Sunday, July 22, 2012

Task One Elimination;

Best Photo/Covergirl of the Week:
DanielleAlyssa







Hello everyone and welcome to the first elimination ceremony of Cycle 9. I have to admit, the photos and number of completed photos were disappointing. I understand that it's the first task but hopefully things will improve. 7 out of 11 girls completed the task, leaving the other four with one strike.


Those four girls are:


Chantall..
...Sloggi...
Miss_Mills_99
Claresta1234


Each girl automatically has one strike. If you fail to complete two more tasks without notifications, you will automatically be eliminated.


Moving on, the girl with the best photo according to myself and the judges is DanielleAlyssa. It's a very nice photo but the pose was a bit off and the words used in the script could have been better chosen. Make sure to check the comments by the judges. We're hoping you can improve in the following tasks. 





The following girls have made it through to the next cycle;

Claresta1234
Chantall..
Forevera.
...Sloggi...
Nickfan1606
Georgiagirl.1
Aimeestar13
Miss_Mills_99




The girls in the bottom two are
_calmgirl_ & bracken1234


It's a shame because I feel that both of you really have what it takes to continue in the competition. Here's what the judges had to say


_Calmgirl_



Bracken1234



X-x-Perfect-x-x: Ok, I think this scene is too cluttered. I can see you were trying to show how they can be worn on any occasion, but for me it doesn't work because there are many items which distract from the shoe, like the swing chairs. I like your concept of showing the Athletic shoe can be worn to every occasion, its a good USP, but you haven't shown that in your scene, Mainly because focus is not directly on the shoe. All of the roses are confusing because I am not sure if they are the outfit, or if they have been given to her as a demonstration of how popular she is. Also the colours are all a bit dark and uninspiraing, which again isn't a great selling point. I think you had a great idea here, but you need to keep it more simple and effective. Maybe you could have shown a girl in evening wear as if she was going to a prom with the guy by her side and she is bending one of her legs up to show off the shoe. There are many ways you could have shown it, but for me this scene doesn't work.


Emo.Punk.Emo:  First of all I really appreciaty your effort, you gave more than some of the other girls here. I like the idea which is behind this scene, but the execution does not work that well. The pose with your legs is nice, but it's a pity that we don't see your legs and your body. I would have prefered that the guy was next to you, like a real couple and the shoes are not really the center of this scene, which they were supposed to be, because this is an advertisement and you want to SELL them. Your slogan is nice, but when thinking about athletic shoes, I would have done something with sports.








_Calmgirl_



Emo.Punk.Emo: The first thing I noticed was your doll and you look absolutely stunning. I love your make-up, although you should have used some lighter colours, like pink or purple. Your hair looks great with the pink touch in it, but I don't understand why your doll is upside down and like Sophie said, why the colour's is not running to her hair, but down? Also I think that your pose is very safe and your slogan too. You should really step up the next task!


X-x-Perfect-x-X:  Right your doll looks beautiful - the makeup is a great choice and I really like your idea of showing dyed hair can look natural. I also like how the slight pink tinge in the hair corresponds with the lips. However for me the fact that she is upside down confuses me. I think that aspect doesn't work. The pose is good, just make sure the arm is in proportion to the doll because it looks a little thin at the join to the body and the elbow has a little too much cut off. i like how you added








Due to the low amount of tasks turned in and Mirdith dropping out, there will be NO ELIMINATION!


However, the judges and I discussed that if there were an elimination, Bracken1234 would have been gone. Next task, there will be an elimination. Please check the next post for task two!

No comments:

Post a Comment